Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Other Hobbies > The Bike Forum

Old 05-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Rising Sun Commander

Matt my advice today is wait until you & Jackie are sleeping through the night again, then decide how much time you have for solo riding. Ride what you got until then.. for us, it's taken until about now to get back to where it's cool to leave for a while and do more of the stuff you used to do, and our kids are 3 and 6. YMMV..

Hey, do you want/need a Burley? We have one we don't use anymore.. it's a knock-off brand but works great, I'll check if it's available.

www.gamiviti.com

Old 05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman View Post
our kids are 3 and 6.
ours are 3, 6 & 9. 3 is definitely the magic number. last week, after the 6 & 9 yr old were at school, my wife and i took piper for a hike up to royal arch in chautauqua. a few pit stops, snacks and water in the pack and she spent most of the time on my shoulders. one hell of a workout but she was a happy camper the whole way.

back to bikes, never been a real fan of scott. yeti has a pretty sweet rear link system. the 575 has stood the test of time. i'm really interested in the sb-66 but i need to start playing the lottery or something.