Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 02-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk
I love 'em! The height gain was sweet, the ride is great, and they performed nicely on the snow and pizza run. I'm an AT convert!
Thanks! :fing:
What size tires? I'm going to need some new ones this year.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Rising Sun Commander

Matt, 850's with 1" Mr. Gasket spacers should be at about the same height as 850J's, at least that what I'm thinking (hoping). I doubt the difference is more than 1/2", but I'll take some before & after measurements to be sure.

And Chris, if planets align this spring and I end up regearing, I'll definitely have some AT's available, will let you know!

www.gamiviti.com

Old 02-24-2006, 08:51 AM
Rising Sun Member

Cool. I'll probably be needing some.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Trail Ready

Default 80 on steroids

Yes, Kevin, that was our 80 you saw on your street. Our homework is to drive it 500 miles to break everything in. That should happen before Moab, unless we drive it to NM and back. Do you keep your 80 parked in the street all the time? I'm afraid to do that for fear of getting it either stolen or broken into. Around Thanksgiving last year, I had a 1979 FJ55 and the car hauler trailer it was strapped to stolen from work. Following that, $2,000.00 worth of my personal tools were stolen from the lobby at work. (We put the tool box in the lobby for safe keeping so they wouldn't be in the back of the pickup at DIA!) The Sheriff was helpful. He said there was no use in looking for the stuff since it was probably already in Mexico. Remember all that next time you visit Weld County.
Bruce & Barbara

1991 FJ80 converted to an HDT with an A442, Safari intercooler, 3" exhaust, factory Toyota subtank, 3" lift, 285's, Warn 9500xi, rear drawer system, 42qt Engel fridge.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Hi guys,
No! It usually is in the garage but currently it's stall has Amy's Acura in it on jack stands again, waiting for parts that Amy must buy. (It's about to get pushed into the driveway! )
I remember when your 55 got stolen. Never found it or anything?

Are you coming to the meeting Wednesday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Miller
Yes, Kevin, that was our 80 you saw on your street. Our homework is to drive it 500 miles to break everything in. That should happen before Moab, unless we drive it to NM and back. Do you keep your 80 parked in the street all the time? I'm afraid to do that for fear of getting it either stolen or broken into. Around Thanksgiving last year, I had a 1979 FJ55 and the car hauler trailer it was strapped to stolen from work. Following that, $2,000.00 worth of my personal tools were stolen from the lobby at work. (We put the tool box in the lobby for safe keeping so they wouldn't be in the back of the pickup at DIA!) The Sheriff was helpful. He said there was no use in looking for the stuff since it was probably already in Mexico. Remember all that next time you visit Weld County.
Bruce & Barbara
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 02-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Trail Ready

Yep, we'll be at the meeting on Wednesday. Not sure we'll stay for a beer afterwards since we're up at 4:20 and off to the pool at the gym. (Trying to stay young!).

1991 FJ80 converted to an HDT with an A442, Safari intercooler, 3" exhaust, factory Toyota subtank, 3" lift, 285's, Warn 9500xi, rear drawer system, 42qt Engel fridge.