Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 01-13-2009, 11:37 PM
Hulk's Avatar
Hulk Hulk is offline
Cruise Moab Committee
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Side!
Posts: 11,380
Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh4rnnr View Post
I'm game Does that mean your back
Dude, if you'd show up for a meeting once in a while, you'd know.
__________________
Matt Farr, Centennial, Colorado | Webmaster: TLCA.org
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-14-2009, 08:57 AM
PhatFJ's Avatar
PhatFJ PhatFJ is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Trinidad, CO
Posts: 575
Default

Just a thought, my wife and I went to the Yard House "West Colfax" with some friends a couple of weeks ago, they have GREAT happy hour "3 to 6pm every day except Saturdays" specials including half price hours devours.. "Each Yard House location features a transparent keg room containing more than 600 barrels, some 1,000 gallons of beer, and an endless fleet of tap handles - 100 to 250 - depending on the location. The menu of American cuisine includes an impressive selection of appetizers, salads, pastas, sandwiches, individual-size pizzas, seafood, steaks, ribs and chops. Late-night dining is available, and each restaurant can accommodate groups for large parties." There were 4 of us, we drank and ate all we wanted and the bill was just over $100.00 total....
Good times and great service!!!

__________________
KD0GEG
1970 FJ40

trail rig
Trinidad, CO
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Uncle Ben's Avatar
Uncle Ben Uncle Ben is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Posts: 13,113
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatFJ View Post
Just a thought, my wife and I went to the Yard House "West Colfax" with some friends a couple of weeks ago, they have GREAT happy hour "3 to 6pm every day except Saturdays" specials including half price hours devours.. "Each Yard House location features a transparent keg room containing more than 600 barrels, some 1,000 gallons of beer, and an endless fleet of tap handles - 100 to 250 - depending on the location. The menu of American cuisine includes an impressive selection of appetizers, salads, pastas, sandwiches, individual-size pizzas, seafood, steaks, ribs and chops. Late-night dining is available, and each restaurant can accommodate groups for large parties." There were 4 of us, we drank and ate all we wanted and the bill was just over $100.00 total....
Good times and great service!!!

Yard House is awesome! Great food and good happy hour drink deals! The issue is if we do it at YH the only person in our group we will be able to hear is Hulk! YH is very loud in my experiance....
__________________
KUBN
Kevin
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-14-2009, 12:46 PM
PhatFJ's Avatar
PhatFJ PhatFJ is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Trinidad, CO
Posts: 575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
Yard House is awesome! Great food and good happy hour drink deals! The issue is if we do it at YH the only person in our group we will be able to hear is Hulk! YH is very loud in my experiance....

AAAH, Good point! I did not even think about the noise, "I was too wraped up in the good food, beer and price thing ", I wonder if they have any rooms off the side we could reserve??
__________________
KD0GEG
1970 FJ40

trail rig
Trinidad, CO
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-14-2009, 01:04 PM
Hulk's Avatar
Hulk Hulk is offline
Cruise Moab Committee
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Side!
Posts: 11,380
Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
The issue is if we do it at YH the only person in our group we will be able to hear is Hulk!
Yeah, and I won't be able to hear any of you. I've had my hearing tested and I'm not going deaf. But I do seem to have a hard time hearing when there is lots of background noise.
__________________
Matt Farr, Centennial, Colorado | Webmaster: TLCA.org
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-14-2009, 06:10 PM
RockRunner's Avatar
RockRunner RockRunner is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roxborough
Posts: 4,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
Yeah, and I won't be able to hear any of you. I've had my hearing tested and I'm not going deaf. But I do seem to have a hard time hearing when there is lots of background noise.

That could be a good thing too, kids, mother in law, dogs and cats, nagging co-workers and most importantly the political adds
__________________
Thanks T aka Tom KR0MPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story


TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-14-2009, 06:37 PM
Shark Bait's Avatar
Shark Bait Shark Bait is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
Yeah, and I won't be able to hear any of you. I've had my hearing tested and I'm not going deaf. But I do seem to have a hard time hearing when there is lots of background noise.
What?
__________________
Chris Hatfield, TLCA# 2768, KCZAB
Ad Sales Manager, Toyota Trails/tlca.org
'97 FZJ80, '07 GS350


Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-14-2009, 06:53 PM
farnhamstj's Avatar
farnhamstj farnhamstj is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: vail co
Posts: 2,577
Default

Huh?
__________________
98 uzj100. Factory rear-ARB front locked 4.88's. ARB Bull, Warn 9000, Irbis rear bumper, Slee sliders and belly pan. OME t-bars w/863 rears, HID, XM
KD0GWO
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-15-2009, 07:34 AM
MDH33's Avatar
MDH33 MDH33 is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Land of Corn
Posts: 5,771
Default

We could try the Wazee Super Club down in Perry's neighborhood. Great pizza, calzones, good beer selection, and they have an upper seating section we might be able to reserve for a group. it's on 15th and Wazee.

There's also and Old Chicago a couple of blocks from there with even more seating and a bigger beer selection.

Pizza and beer on the brain this morning.

__________________
--Martin
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Hulk's Avatar
Hulk Hulk is offline
Cruise Moab Committee
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Side!
Posts: 11,380
Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Default

Wazee sounds good. Never been there.
__________________
Matt Farr, Centennial, Colorado | Webmaster: TLCA.org
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.