Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Notices

Old 03-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Rising Sun Commander

Default Cruise Moab beer fund - now accepting donations!

Somehow I've been put in charge of for Cruise Moab. Can't remember if I was voted in, or if this was more self-appointed.. there was a little going on that night and so was most definitely involved. But I've never been one to turn down a fun challenge, and so to that end I'm giving you the opportunity to participate!

Starting right now, paypal any amount of money to thenakman @ hotmail.com (just take the spaces out), where I am collecting your funds and putting those towards the greater good down in the desert. You don't have to attend Cruise Moab to participate, nor do you have to be a Rising Sun member. Heck, you could even drive a Jeep and still be elgible! If you're not 21 you still won't qualify for at the event, sorry kids.. but you can still play I'll gladly put your money towards cups & ice.

Each night after our runs we'll all raise a glass in your honor, and perhaps post up a couple pics in this thread so that you can see that your money was well used. No amount is too small, and I'll gladly preserve your anonymity if you like, just let me know!

www.gamiviti.com

Old 03-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Rrrrrrr....done ye matie, yo ho..... :fing:
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 03-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman
Somehow I've been put in charge of for Cruise Moab. Can't remember if I was voted in, or if this was more self-appointed.. there was a little going on that night and so was most definitely involved. But I've never been one to turn down a fun challenge, and so to that end I'm giving you the opportunity to participate!

Starting right now, paypal any amount of money to thenakman @ hotmail.com (just take the spaces out), where I am collecting your funds and putting those towards the greater good down in the desert. You don't have to attend Cruise Moab to participate, nor do you have to be a Rising Sun member. Heck, you could even drive a Jeep and still be elgible! If you're not 21 you still won't qualify for at the event, sorry kids.. but you can still play I'll gladly put your money towards cups & ice.

Each night after our runs we'll all raise a glass in your honor, and perhaps post up a couple pics in this thread so that you can see that your money was well used. No amount is too small, and I'll gladly preserve your anonymity if you like, just let me know!
I expect to see(well, more like ) only the finest there is to offer. I'll see how the next pay check goes and glady donate some. I wonder if Wynkoop fills them at the brewer

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 03-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Rising Sun Member

Sooooo, before I send in my hard earned money. What brand of liquid refreshment are you leaning towards. Hate to contribute and then have you pick a beer I don't like. I'm not picky just don't like the dark bitter beers.
11 RX350
02 Kimberley Kamper

Old 03-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romer
Sooooo, before I send in my hard earned money. What brand of liquid refreshment are you leaning towards. Hate to contribute and then have you pick a beer I don't like. I'm not picky just don't like the dark bitter beers.

Look....it just sits there.... what fun is that?

Woo hoo come to the dark side...

TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 03-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Rising Sun Commander

Alright, thanks Kevin!! Since you're first to commit you get "free cuts" all week..

Romer, it's all about what you put in, and how well you lobby for what you want! At this point it's Uncle Ben & I sharing a 6-pack of Fat Tire.. but with the right amount of influence, that could quickly change into a keg of Amstel Light and a big bottle of Crown... It's all up to your level of enthusiasm..

www.gamiviti.com

Old 03-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Rising Sun Member

I'll try and get a keg from the Shiner folks this year instead of just cases.

Old 03-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk

Just got back from dinner and beers with Romer, Treeroot, Ige, and special guest Mark from Mark's Offroad. They have some large beers at that Outback Steakhouse. Mmmm.

Money has been sent for this beer fund. I request something bitter and hoppy. Anything with the words ESB or Pale Ale will make me happy.

1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Wincher

hmmm...what exactly is 'the right amount of influence' Does this mean we should contribute while under the influence? And where is Spiderlegs when we need you. We know you work for a distributor of fine spirtits buddy boy...
Old 03-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to treerootCO

Whoo hooo! Paypal sent
pride is ego, the word I had lost was dignity. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
Ptarmigan build thread - 95FZJ80
www.root45.com
www.risingsun4x4club.org

TLCA #14133