Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Notices

Old 05-20-2009, 08:20 AM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Thumbs up 8-piece Craftsman Full Polish Cross Force Combo Wrench set $40 (standard or metric)

Sears has 8-piece Craftsman Full Polish Cross Force Combination Wrench set, Standard or Metric for $40 each. Choose in-store pickup to save on shipping, otherwise it's $7.50.

If ordering more than one, use coupon code SDEALS817 for $5 off $50.
If you are a Craftsman Club member (free to join, but you will have to wait ~2 weeks to reiceve your club card with the number to qualify for discount), make sure you enter your number in your Sears Account (My Information section) receive an additional discount making them $26.50 each, or both for $48 using the above $5 off $50 coupon

This is a helluva deal!!!!!
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:42 AM
Hard Core 4+

That is a pretty nice deal for a set of combo wrenches. It always seems that if you need more than one Craftsman that the kits are better deals. One socket = $8, a set of 10 is $45 or whatever. As a result I have three 14mm combo wrenches!

FWIW, anyone considering them might swing by a Sears first and try them, I personally did not care for the twist in them and actually took them back and swapped for traditional polished ones. The twist is supposed to make it easier on the palms of your hands, but it put my knuckles into prime bashing position, too. YMMV.

"They say the test of literary power is whether a man can write an inscription. I say, 'Can he name a kitten?'" -- Samuel Butler